Thursday, September 10, 2009

Repetitive Motion

Hi, I'm back ranting about one of my favorite topics.....
Did you know that all actions performed by muscles are repetitive by the nature of repeating the action?
I like to think of muscles as a two year old kid who has discovered that they can leave their parents side and come back all on their own without anyone else help. The muscles that we use repetitively are that impatient kid who knows you can't do anything with them and you can't live without them.
So, take a moment and ask your self how long have I sat in this one spot, did I get up and move around recently or have I paid attention to the muscles that I'm hoping will still let me walk with them after I have restrain them for so long today.
An just like that two year old, the muscles are whining, " Can I have a glass of water" not because they want to stay up late but because they do want some TLC.
Stay Healthy........

No comments: